Mrs Johnson is the Pastoral & Welfare Leader at Ash Grove Primary Academy. She is also a Designated Safeguarding Officer.
She is available to support parents/carers and children with any concerns they may have such as:
. Worries about your child’s behaviour and parenting difficulties
. Any problems in school e.g. your child getting upset about coming to school, bullying etc.
. Parental separation
. Domestic violence
Her role is to help families and staff overcome barriers to children's education. We recognise that these can be academic, but can also be social, wellbeing or linked to other issues in the community. Mrs Johnson takes a lead on helping children improve attendance and punctuality.
You can contact Mrs Johnson by calling into school to see her at any time or by ringing 01977640625. You may be surprised how much help we can be!
- 7 min guide - Adolescent negelct (Rochdale LSCB)
- 7 min guide - Adverse Childhood Experiences (Wirral LSCB)
- 7 min guide - Bruising on Children (Rochdale LSCB)
- 7 minute guide - Child Neglect
- 7 min guide - Coersive Control (Wirral LSCB)
- 7 min gude - Contextual Safeguarding (Wirral LSCB)
- 7 min guide - County Lines Exploitation WY Briefing document
- 7 min guide - Info Sharing
- 7 min guide - Professional Curiosity (Sefton LSCB)
- 7 min guide - Respectful Challenge in Safeguarding Children
- 7 min guide - Suicide in Children (Rochdale LSCB)
- 7 min guide - The Change Cycle
- Positive Mental Health Support Services
- WDSCB Young Peoples Charter Booklet